Communicated by Andreas Gal
Identification of a truncation mutation of acylglycerol kinase (AGK) gene in a novel autosomal recessive cataract locus†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 960–962, June 2012
How to Cite
Aldahmesh, M. A., Khan, A. O., Mohamed, J. Y., Alghamdi, M. H. and Alkuraya, F. S. (2012), Identification of a truncation mutation of acylglycerol kinase (AGK) gene in a novel autosomal recessive cataract locus. Hum. Mutat., 33: 960–962. doi: 10.1002/humu.22071
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAR 2012 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 08MED497-20 (to F.S.A.)
- Contract grant sponsor: Dubai Harvard Foundation for Medical Research (to F.S.A.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!