For the Deep Phenotyping Special Issue
Back to the future: From genome to metabolome†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deep Phenotyping for Precision Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 809–812, May 2012
How to Cite
Thakuria, J. V., Zaranek, A. W., Church, G. M. and Berry, G. T. (2012), Back to the future: From genome to metabolome. Hum. Mutat., 33: 809–812. doi: 10.1002/humu.22073
- Issue online: 13 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2012 03:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- 2010. A method and server for predicting damaging missense mutations. Nat Methods 7:248–249. , , , , , , , .
- American College of Medical Genetics. 2006. Health Resources and Services Administration Commissioned Report. Newborn screening: toward a uniform screening panel and system. Genet Med 8:1S–252S.
- 2008. Metabolic profiling. Nestle Nutr Workshop Ser Pediatr Program 62:55–75.
- 2005. Personal genome project. Mol Syst Biol 1–3.
- Exome Variant Server. NHLBI Exome Sequencing Project (ESP). Seattle, WA. Available at: http://evs.gs.washington.edu/EVS/. (Accessed February, 2012).
- Personal genomes in progress: from the human genome project to the personal genome project. 2010. Dialogues Clin Neurosci 12:47–60. , , , , , , , .
- 2010. Whole-genome sequencing in a patient with Charcot-Marie-Tooth neuropathy. N Engl J Med 362:1181–1191. , , , , , , , , , , , , and others.
- 2012. Metabolic and molecular bases of inherited disease. New York: McGraw-Hill. , , , , , , .