For the Deep Phenotyping Special Issue
Representation of rare diseases in health information systems: The orphanet approach to serve a wide range of end users†
Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Deep Phenotyping for Precision Medicine
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 803–808, May 2012
How to Cite
Rath, A., Olry, A., Dhombres, F., Brandt, M. M., Urbero, B. and Ayme, S. (2012), Representation of rare diseases in health information systems: The orphanet approach to serve a wide range of end users. Hum. Mutat., 33: 803–808. doi: 10.1002/humu.22078
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2012 11:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2012
- European Commission, Directorate Générale in Grants Health and Consumers (grant agreement RDPortal, JA RDTF): INSERM and the “Direction Generale de la Sante” in France; and GlaxoSmithKline.
- 2011. A new face and new challenges for online Mendelian inheritance in man (OMIM). Hum Mutat 32:564–567. , , .
- 1998. Information on rare diseases: the Orphanet project. Rev Med Interne 19:376–377. , , , ,
- 2011. Knowledge driven discovery goes semantic. Eur Fed Med Chem Yearbook 39–43. , , , ,
- 2008. Biomedical ontologies in action: role in knowledge management, data integration and decision support. Yearb Med Inform 67–79.
- 2011. OntoOrpha : an ontology to support edition and audit of rare diseases knowledge in Orphanet. Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Biomedical Ontology (ICBO-2011). Buffalo, NY, USA: Olivier Bodenreider, Maryann E. Martone, Alan Ruttenberg (eds.); pp. 241–243. , , , , , , .
- 2010. CEMARA task force. CEMARA an information system for rare diseases. Stud Health Technol Inform 160:481–485. , , , , , , , , , , , , and others.
- 2011. Bioinformatics for human genetics: promises and challenges. Hum Mutat 32:495–500. , .
- 2008. CEMARA: a Web dynamic application within a N-tier architecture for rare diseases. Stud Health Technol Inform 136:51–56. , , , , , , , , , , , , and others.
- 2011. Mapping Orphanet terminology to UMLS. In: Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Medicine. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag; pp. 194–203. , , ,
- GEN2PHEN Consortium. 2011. An informatics project and online “Knowledge Centre” supporting modern genotype-to-phenotype research. Hum Mutat 32:543–550. , , ;