Communicated by Arupa Ganguly
Regulatory variations in the era of next-generation sequencing: Implications for clinical molecular diagnostics†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1021–1030, July 2012
How to Cite
Jarinova, O. and Ekker, M. (2012), Regulatory variations in the era of next-generation sequencing: Implications for clinical molecular diagnostics. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1021–1030. doi: 10.1002/humu.22083
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 10:18AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- Ministry of Health and Long Term Care Laboratory Genetics Fellowship (to O.J.); Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada; and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!