Communicated by Mark H. Paalman
Targeted exome sequencing in clear cell renal cell carcinoma tumors suggests aberrant chromatin regulation as a crucial step in ccRCC development†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1059–1062, July 2012
How to Cite
Duns, G., Hofstra, R. M.W., Sietzema, J. G., Hollema, H., van Duivenbode, I., Kuik, A., Giezen, C., Jan, O., Bergsma, J. J., Bijnen, H., van der Vlies, P., van den Berg, E. and Kok, K. (2012), Targeted exome sequencing in clear cell renal cell carcinoma tumors suggests aberrant chromatin regulation as a crucial step in ccRCC development. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1059–1062. doi: 10.1002/humu.22090
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 09:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2012
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: 2007–3892
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!