These authors contributed equally to this work.
Splice site, frameshift, and chimeric GFAP mutations in Alexander disease†
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1141–1148, July 2012
How to Cite
Flint, D., Li, R., Webster, L. S., Naidu, S., Kolodny, E., Percy, A., van der Knaap, M., Powers, J. M., Mantovani, J. F., Ekstein, J., Goldman, J. E., Messing, A. and Brenner, M. (2012), Splice site, frameshift, and chimeric GFAP mutations in Alexander disease. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1141–1148. doi: 10.1002/humu.22094
Communicated by Michel Goossens
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 APR 2012 04:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: P01NS42803
- NIH. Grant Number: 2T32GM008111, to D.F.
- NIH Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Center. Grant Number: P30HD38985 and P30HD03352
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.