These authors contributed equally to this work.
Database in Brief
NGS catalog: A database of next generation sequencing studies in humans†
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on CNV Detection with Diagnostic Arrays
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages E2341–E2355, June 2012
How to Cite
Xia, J., Wang, Q., Jia, P., Wang, B., Pao, W. and Zhao, Z. (2012), NGS catalog: A database of next generation sequencing studies in humans. Hum. Mutat., 33: E2341–E2355. doi: 10.1002/humu.22096
Communicated by Johan T. den Dunnen
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Cancer-American Association for Cancer Research Innovative Research. Grant Number: SU2C-AACR-IRG0109
- The VICC Cancer Center Core. Grant Number: P30CA68485
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.