These two authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel 13 base pair insertion in the sonic hedgehog ZRS limb enhancer (ZRS/LMBR1) causes preaxial polydactyly with triphalangeal thumb†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1063–1066, July 2012
How to Cite
Laurell, T., VanderMeer, J. E., Wenger, A. M., Grigelioniene, G., Nordenskjöld, A., Arner, M., Ekblom, A. G., Bejerano, G., Ahituv, N. and Nordgren, A. (2012), A novel 13 base pair insertion in the sonic hedgehog ZRS limb enhancer (ZRS/LMBR1) causes preaxial polydactyly with triphalangeal thumb. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1063–1066. doi: 10.1002/humu.22097
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2012 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Swedish Research Council; the Swedish Society of Medicine; Foundation Frimurarna Barnhuset in Stockholm; Sällskapet Barnavård; HRH the Crown Princess Lovisa Foundation; Karolinska Institutet; Stockholm City Council
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01HD059862 (to N.A., G.B., and J.E.V.)
- a Stanford Graduate Fellowship (to A.M.W.); Bio-X Stanford Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellowship (to A.M.W.); the Packard foundation (to G.B.)
- NHGRI. Grant Number: R01HG005058 (N.A. with G.B.)
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM61390 (N.A.)
- NSF Center for Science of Information (CSoI). Grant Number: CCF-0939370 (G.B.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!