These two authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel 13 base pair insertion in the sonic hedgehog ZRS limb enhancer (ZRS/LMBR1) causes preaxial polydactyly with triphalangeal thumb†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1063–1066, July 2012
How to Cite
Laurell, T., VanderMeer, J. E., Wenger, A. M., Grigelioniene, G., Nordenskjöld, A., Arner, M., Ekblom, A. G., Bejerano, G., Ahituv, N. and Nordgren, A. (2012), A novel 13 base pair insertion in the sonic hedgehog ZRS limb enhancer (ZRS/LMBR1) causes preaxial polydactyly with triphalangeal thumb. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1063–1066. doi: 10.1002/humu.22097
Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2012 04:24PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- Swedish Research Council; the Swedish Society of Medicine; Foundation Frimurarna Barnhuset in Stockholm; Sällskapet Barnavård; HRH the Crown Princess Lovisa Foundation; Karolinska Institutet; Stockholm City Council
- NICHD. Grant Number: R01HD059862 (to N.A., G.B., and J.E.V.)
- a Stanford Graduate Fellowship (to A.M.W.); Bio-X Stanford Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellowship (to A.M.W.); the Packard foundation (to G.B.)
- NHGRI. Grant Number: R01HG005058 (N.A. with G.B.)
- NIGMS. Grant Number: GM61390 (N.A.)
- NSF Center for Science of Information (CSoI). Grant Number: CCF-0939370 (G.B.)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.