These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Molecular and biochemical characterization of a unique mutation in CCS, the human copper chaperone to superoxide dismutase†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1207–1215, August 2012
How to Cite
Huppke, P., Brendel, C., Korenke, G. C., Marquardt, I., Donsante, A., Yi, L., Hicks, J. D., Steinbach, P. J., Wilson, C., Elpeleg, O., Møller, L. B., Christodoulou, J., Kaler, S. G. and Gärtner, J. (2012), Molecular and biochemical characterization of a unique mutation in CCS, the human copper chaperone to superoxide dismutase. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1207–1215. doi: 10.1002/humu.22099
Communicated by Daniel F. Nebert
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2012 01:19PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: Project #HD008768-08
- The German Research Foundation. Grant Number: GA 354/9-1
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.