These two authors contributed equally to this work.
LTBP2 mutations cause Weill–Marchesani and Weill–Marchesani-like syndrome and affect disruptions in the extracellular matrix†
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1182–1187, August 2012
How to Cite
Haji-Seyed-Javadi, R., Jelodari-Mamaghani, S., Paylakhi, S. H., Yazdani, S., Nilforushan, N., Fan, J.-B., Klotzle, B., Mahmoudi, M. J., Ebrahimian, M. J., Chelich, N., Taghiabadi, E., Kamyab, K., Boileau, C., Paisan-Ruiz, C., Ronaghi, M. and Elahi, E. (2012), LTBP2 mutations cause Weill–Marchesani and Weill–Marchesani-like syndrome and affect disruptions in the extracellular matrix. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1182–1187. doi: 10.1002/humu.22105
Communicated by Daniel F. Schorderet
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 03:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
- Ophthalmic Research Center, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences; the Eye Research Center, Rassoul Akram Hospital, Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.