Both these authors contributed equally to this work.
A novel classification system to predict the pathogenic effects of CHD7 missense variants in CHARGE syndrome†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1251–1260, August 2012
How to Cite
Bergman, J. E.H., Janssen, N., van der Sloot, A. M., de Walle, H. E.K., Schoots, J., Rendtorff, N. D., Tranebjærg, L., Hoefsloot, L. H., van Ravenswaaij-Arts, C. M.A. and Hofstra, R. M.W. (2012), A novel classification system to predict the pathogenic effects of CHD7 missense variants in CHARGE syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1251–1260. doi: 10.1002/humu.22106
Communicated by Sean V. Tavtigian
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 APR 2012 03:23PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 92003460 to JEHB
- Nuts Ohra Fund. Grant Number: (project 0901-80 to NJ)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.