Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
Functional analysis of nonsynonymous single nucleotide polymorphisms in human SLC26A9†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1275–1284, August 2012
How to Cite
Chen, A.-P., Chang, M.-H. and Romero, M. F. (2012), Functional analysis of nonsynonymous single nucleotide polymorphisms in human SLC26A9. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1275–1284. doi: 10.1002/humu.22107
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2012 11:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- NIH (R01-EY017732, P30-DK090728); the Mayo Clinic Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!