Communicated by Marc S. Greenblatt
Phenotype-optimized sequence ensembles substantially improve prediction of disease-causing mutation in cystic fibrosis†
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1267–1274, August 2012
How to Cite
Masica, D. L., Sosnay, P. R., Cutting, G. R. and Karchin, R. (2012), Phenotype-optimized sequence ensembles substantially improve prediction of disease-causing mutation in cystic fibrosis. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1267–1274. doi: 10.1002/humu.22110
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 03:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DBI 0845275 to RK
- US CF Foundation. Grant Number: CUTTING 09A, SOSNAY10Q0, and KARCH12I0
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.