First two authors have contributed equally to this work.
Paralogous annotation of disease-causing variants in long QT syndrome genes†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1188–1191, August 2012
How to Cite
Ware, J. S., Walsh, R., Cunningham, F., Birney, E. and Cook, S. A. (2012), Paralogous annotation of disease-causing variants in long QT syndrome genes. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1188–1191. doi: 10.1002/humu.22114
Communicated by Raymond Dalgleish
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 04:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2011
- Wellcome Trust (087183/Z/08/Z [to JSW]); British Heart Foundation (SP/10/10/28431 [to SAC and EB]); Medical Research Council (UK); Royal Brompton and Harefield Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit, National Institute for Health Research, UK
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.