These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tandem repeat sequence variation as causative Cis-eQTLs for protein-coding gene expression variation: The case of CSTB†
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1302–1309, August 2012
How to Cite
Borel, C., Migliavacca, E., Letourneau, A., Gagnebin, M., Béna, F., Sailani, M. R., Dermitzakis, E. T., Sharp, A. J. and Antonarakis, S. E. (2012), Tandem repeat sequence variation as causative Cis-eQTLs for protein-coding gene expression variation: The case of CSTB. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1302–1309. doi: 10.1002/humu.22115
Communicated by Mark H. Paalman
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 03:55PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
- SNF, the EU AnEUploidy, and ERC grants to S.E.A.; Louis-Jeantet Foundation (to E.T.D.)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.