Communicated by Rolf H. Sijmons
Mismatch repair analysis of inherited MSH2 and/or MSH6 variation pairs found in cancer patients†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1294–1301, August 2012
How to Cite
Kantelinen, J., Kansikas, M., Candelin, S., Hampel, H., Smith, B., Holm, L., Kariola, R. and Nyström, M. (2012), Mismatch repair analysis of inherited MSH2 and/or MSH6 variation pairs found in cancer patients. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1294–1301. doi: 10.1002/humu.22119
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2012 04:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2011
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation; European Research Council. Grant Number: 2008-AdG-232635
- Finnish Cancer Organizations; The Biocentrum Helsinki Organization; The Research Foundation of the University of Helsinki; and The Helsinki Graduate Program in Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!