These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of novel rare mutations of DACT1 in human neural tube defects†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1450–1455, October 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Y., Ding, Y., Lei, Y.-P., Yang, X.-Y., Xie, G.-M., Wen, J., Cai, C.-Q., Li, H., Chen, Y., Zhang, T., Wu, B.-L., Jin, L., Chen, Y.-G. and Wang, H.-Y. (2012), Identification of novel rare mutations of DACT1 in human neural tube defects. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1450–1455. doi: 10.1002/humu.22121
Communicated by Ming Qi
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2012 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (30930050, 30921004)
- 973 Program (2010CB833706, 2011CB943803 [to YGC]); National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars (81025003)
- 973 Program (2010CB529601)
- Program for Innovative Research Team in University (IRT1010)
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China (20110071110026)
- the Commission for Science and Technology of Shanghai Municipality (10JC1401300, 11XD1400900 [to HYW])
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (81100452 [to YS])
- Natural Science Foundation of Shanghai Municipality (09ZR1404400 [to XYY]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!