Communicated by George P. Patrinos
Conserved and quickly evolving immunome genes have different evolutionary paths†
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1456–1463, October 2012
How to Cite
Ortutay, C. and Vihinen, M. (2012), Conserved and quickly evolving immunome genes have different evolutionary paths. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1456–1463. doi: 10.1002/humu.22125
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAY 2012 12:31PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2012
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation; Biocenter Finland; Competitive Research Funding of Tampere University Hospital
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.