Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Analysis of the regulatory and catalytic domains of PTEN-induced kinase-1 (PINK1)†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1408–1422, October 2012
How to Cite
Sim, C. H., Gabriel, K., Mills, R. D., Culvenor, J. G. and Cheng, H.-C. (2012), Analysis of the regulatory and catalytic domains of PTEN-induced kinase-1 (PINK1). Hum. Mutat., 33: 1408–1422. doi: 10.1002/humu.22127
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 01:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (to H.-C.C., J.G.C., and K.G.. Grant Number: 566751
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's disease research (to J.G.C. and H.-C.C.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!