These three authors contributed equally to this work.
The mechanism of BH4-responsive hyperphenylalaninemia—As it occurs in the ENU1/2 genetic mouse model†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1464–1473, October 2012
How to Cite
Sarkissian, C. N., Ying, M., Scherer, T., Thöny, B. and Martinez, A. (2012), The mechanism of BH4-responsive hyperphenylalaninemia—As it occurs in the ENU1/2 genetic mouse model. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1464–1473. doi: 10.1002/humu.22128
Communicated by Johannes Zschocke
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 01:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 185181 to A.M.
- The KG Jebsen Foundation and the Western Norway Health Authorities. Grant Number: 911618 to A.M.
- Novo Nordisk Fonden and the Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-119982 to B.T.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!