These three authors contributed equally to this work.
The mechanism of BH4-responsive hyperphenylalaninemia—As it occurs in the ENU1/2 genetic mouse model†
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1464–1473, October 2012
How to Cite
Sarkissian, C. N., Ying, M., Scherer, T., Thöny, B. and Martinez, A. (2012), The mechanism of BH4-responsive hyperphenylalaninemia—As it occurs in the ENU1/2 genetic mouse model. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1464–1473. doi: 10.1002/humu.22128
Communicated by Johannes Zschocke
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 MAY 2012 01:38PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 185181 to A.M.
- The KG Jebsen Foundation and the Western Norway Health Authorities. Grant Number: 911618 to A.M.
- Novo Nordisk Fonden and the Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-119982 to B.T.
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.