Communicated Mireille Claustres
Congenital myasthenic syndromes: Achievements and limitations of phenotype-guided gene-after-gene sequencing in diagnostic practice: A study of 680 patients†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1474–1484, October 2012
How to Cite
Abicht, A., Dusl, M., Gallenmüller, C., Guergueltcheva, V., Schara, U., Della Marina, A., Wibbeler, E., Almaras, S., Mihaylova, V., von der Hagen, M., Huebner, A., Chaouch, A., Müller, J. S. and Lochmüller, H. (2012), Congenital myasthenic syndromes: Achievements and limitations of phenotype-guided gene-after-gene sequencing in diagnostic practice: A study of 680 patients. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1474–1484. doi: 10.1002/humu.22130
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 04:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- A.A., M.D., U.S., A.H., and H.L. are members of the German Muscular Dystrophy Network (MD-NET 01GM0601) funded by the German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF, Bonn, Germany; www.md-net.org); J.S.M. and H.L. are supported by a grant from the Medical Research Council UK (reference G1002274, grant ID 98482); A.A. is supported by a grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Ab 130/2-1)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.