Communicated by Finlay A. Macrae
Comprehensive functional assessment of MLH1 variants of unknown significance†
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1576–1588, November 2012
How to Cite
Borràs, E., Pineda, M., Brieger, A., Hinrichsen, I., Gómez, C., Navarro, M., Balmaña, J., Ramón y Cajal, T., Torres, A., Brunet, J., Blanco, I., Plotz, G., Lázaro, C. and Capellá, G. (2012), Comprehensive functional assessment of MLH1 variants of unknown significance. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1576–1588. doi: 10.1002/humu.22142
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 12:02PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (SAF 06-06084, 09-07319); Fundació Gastroenterologia Dr. Francisco Vilardell (F05-01); Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia Spanish Networks RTICC (RD06/0020/1050, 1051); Acción en Cáncer (Instituto de Salud Carlos III); the Autonomous Government of Catalonia (2009-SGR-290); Fundación Científica de la AECC
Vol. 34, Issue 1, 274, Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!