Both authors have equally contributed to this work.
Exome sequencing is an efficient tool for genetic screening of Charcot–Marie–Tooth Disease†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1610–1615, November 2012
How to Cite
Choi, B.-O., Koo, S. K., Park, M.-H., Rhee, H., Yang, S.-J., Choi, K.-G., Jung, S.-C., Kim, H. S., Hyun, Y. S., Nakhro, K., Lee, H. J., Woo, H.-M. and Chung, K. W. (2012), Exome sequencing is an efficient tool for genetic screening of Charcot–Marie–Tooth Disease. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1610–1615. doi: 10.1002/humu.22143
Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 03:11PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2011
- National Project for Personalized Genomic Medicine (A111218-GM07) (PGM21 Project, A111218), Ministry for Health and Welfare, Korea
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.