Communicated by Raymond Dalgleish
Validation of a quantitative PCR–high-resolution melting protocol for simultaneous screening of COL1A1 and COL1A2 point mutations and large rearrangements: Application for diagnosis of osteogenesis imperfecta†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1697–1707, December 2012
How to Cite
Gentile, F. V., Zuntini, M., Parra, A., Battistelli, L., Pandolfi, M., Pals, G. and Sangiorgi, L. (2012), Validation of a quantitative PCR–high-resolution melting protocol for simultaneous screening of COL1A1 and COL1A2 point mutations and large rearrangements: Application for diagnosis of osteogenesis imperfecta. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1697–1707. doi: 10.1002/humu.22146
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2012 11:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!