Both authors have equally contributed to this work.
A guide for functional analysis of BRCA1 variants of uncertain significance†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 1526–1537, November 2012
How to Cite
Millot, G. A., Carvalho, M. A., Caputo, S. M., Vreeswijk, M. P.G., Brown, M. A., Webb, M., Rouleau, E., Neuhausen, S. L., Hansen, T. v. O., Galli, A., Brandão, R. D., Blok, M. J., Velkova, A., Couch, F. J., Monteiro, A. N.A. and on behalf of the ENIGMA (Evidence-based Network for the Interpretation of Germline Mutant Alleles) Consortium Functional Assay Working Group (2012), A guide for functional analysis of BRCA1 variants of uncertain significance. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1526–1537. doi: 10.1002/humu.22150
Communicated by George Patrinos
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- The ENIGMA consortium is funded by a supplement to NIH RO1 award CA116167 (Couch).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!