These authors contributed equally to this work.
Associations among genotype, clinical phenotype, and intracellular localization of trafficking proteins in ARC syndrome†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1656–1664, December 2012
How to Cite
Smith, H., Galmes, R., Gogolina, E., Straatman-Iwanowska, A., Reay, K., Banushi, B., Bruce, C. K., Cullinane, A. R., Romero, R., Chang, R., Ackermann, O., Baumann, C., Cangul, H., Cakmak Celik, F., Aygun, C., Coward, R., Dionisi-Vici, C., Sibbles, B., Inward, C., Ae Kim, C., Klumperman, J., Knisely, A. S., Watson, S. P. and Gissen, P. (2012), Associations among genotype, clinical phenotype, and intracellular localization of trafficking proteins in ARC syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1656–1664. doi: 10.1002/humu.22155
Communicated by Jurgen Horst
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 09:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- H.S. is an MRC PhD fellow; P.G. is a Wellcome Trust Senior Research Fellow in Clinical Sciences (WT095662MA); P.G. and B.B. are supported by Bold FP7 ITN project—238821; R.G. and J.K. were supported by VICI grant 918.56.611 of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research awarded to J.K.
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.