These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of fifteen novel germline variants in the BRCA1 3′UTR reveals a variant in a breast cancer case that introduces a functional miR-103 target site†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1665–1675, December 2012
How to Cite
Brewster, B. L., Rossiello, F., French, J. D., Edwards, S. L., Wong, M., Wronski, A., Whiley, P., Waddell, N., Chen, X., Bove, B., kConFab, Hopper, J. L., John, E. M., Andrulis, I., Daly, M., Volorio, S., Bernard, L., Peissel, B., Manoukian, S., Barile, M., Pizzamiglio, S., Verderio, P., Spurdle, A. B., Radice, P., Godwin, A. K., Southey, M. C., Brown, M. A. and Peterlongo, P. (2012), Identification of fifteen novel germline variants in the BRCA1 3′UTR reveals a variant in a breast cancer case that introduces a functional miR-103 target site. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1665–1675. doi: 10.1002/humu.22159
Communicated by Stephen J. Chanock
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2012 12:22PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
- National Health Medical Research Council, Australia. Grant Number: #301089; #628333
- Cancer Council Queensland, Australia. Grant Number: #631553
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro. Grant Number: 4017
- Ministero della Salute, Italy. Grant Number: RFPS-2006-3-340203
- Ministero dell'Universita' e Ricerca, Italy. Grant Number: RBLAO3-BETH
- Istituto Superiore di Sanita', Italy. Grant Number: 526D/41
- Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro i Tumori, Italy. Grant Number: progetto 02/12/R/47
- Fondazione IRCCS Istituto Nazionale Tumori, Italy (INT-Institutional strategic projects ‘5×1000’)
- National Institutes of Health, USA under. Grant Number: RFA-CA-06-503
- Cancer Care Ontario, Canada. Grant Number: U01 CA69467
- Columbia University, USA. Grant Number: U01 CA69398
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, USA. Grant Number: U01 CA69631
- Huntsman Cancer Institute, USA. Grant Number: U01 CA69446
- Cancer Prevention Institute of California, USA. Grant Number: U01 CA69417
- University of Melbourne, Australia. Grant Number: U01 CA69638
- Research Triangle Institute Informatics Support Center, USA. Grant Number: RFP No. N02PC45022-46
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!