Communicated by Maria Rita Passos-Bueno
Functional analysis of TCF4 missense mutations that cause Pitt–Hopkins syndrome†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1676–1686, December 2012
How to Cite
Forrest, M., Chapman, R. M., Doyle, A. M., Tinsley, C. L., Waite, A. and Blake, D. J. (2012), Functional analysis of TCF4 missense mutations that cause Pitt–Hopkins syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1676–1686. doi: 10.1002/humu.22160
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2012 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.