Communicated by Jacques S. Beckmann
Assessment of the potential pathogenicity of missense mutations identified in the GTPase-activating protein (GAP)-related domain of the neurofibromatosis type-1 (NF1) gene†
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1687–1696, December 2012
How to Cite
Thomas, L., Richards, M., Mort, M., Dunlop, E., Cooper, D. N. and Upadhyaya, M. (2012), Assessment of the potential pathogenicity of missense mutations identified in the GTPase-activating protein (GAP)-related domain of the neurofibromatosis type-1 (NF1) gene. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1687–1696. doi: 10.1002/humu.22162
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2012 10:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- Cardiff University Cancer IRG.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!