These two authors contributed equally to this work.
Comprehensive Clinical and Molecular Analysis of 12 Families with Type 1 Recessive Cutis Laxa
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 111–121, January 2013
How to Cite
Callewaert, B., Su, C.-T., Van Damme, T., Vlummens, P., Malfait, F., Vanakker, O., Schulz, B., Mac Neal, M., Davis, E. C., Lee, J. G.H., Salhi, A., Unger, S., Heimdal, K., De Almeida, S., Kornak, U., Gaspar, H., Bresson, J.-L., Prescott, K., Gosendi, M. E., Mansour, S., Piérard, G. E., Madan-Khetarpal, S., Sciurba, F. C., Symoens, S., Coucke, P. J., Van Maldergem, L., Urban, Z. and De Paepe, A. (2013), Comprehensive Clinical and Molecular Analysis of 12 Families with Type 1 Recessive Cutis Laxa. Hum. Mutat., 34: 111–121. doi: 10.1002/humu.22165
Communicated by Peter H. Byers
Contract grant sponsors: Methusalem grant from the Ghent University (BOF 08/01M01108 to A.D.P.); National Institutes of Health (RO1 HL090648 to Z.U., P50 HL 084948 to F.C.S., and UL1 RR024153 to the University of Pittsburgh Clinical and Translational Science Institute); Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, National Taiwan University Hospital, Yun-Lin branch, Taiwan (to C.T.S.); Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (postdoctoral fellowship to B.C. and F.M.); BOF research fellowship from the Ghent University (to O.V.)
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- Ghent University. Grant Number: BOF 08/01M01108
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 HL090648, P50 HL 084948
- University of Pittsburgh Clinical and Translational Science Institute. Grant Number: UL1 RR024153
- Division of Nephrology
- Department of Internal Medicine
- National Taiwan University Hospital
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!