Communicated by Maria Rita Passos-Bueno
ALX4 gain-of-function mutations in nonsyndromic craniosynostosis†
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1626–1629, December 2012
How to Cite
Yagnik, G., Ghuman, A., Kim, S., Stevens, C. G., Kimonis, V., Stoler, J., Sanchez-Lara, P. A., Bernstein, J. A., Naydenov, C., Drissi, H., Cunningham, M. L., Kim, J. and Boyadjiev, S. A. (2012), ALX4 gain-of-function mutations in nonsyndromic craniosynostosis. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1626–1629. doi: 10.1002/humu.22166
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2012 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
- Children's Miracle Network Endowed Chair (to S.A.B.)
- NIDCR/NIH. Grant Numbers: K23 DE00462, R03 DE016342, and R01 DE016886 [to S.A.B.], 3R37DE012711-13S1 and K12-HD05954 [to P.A.S-L])
- Harold Amos Faculty Development Program through the RWJ Foundation [to P.A.S-L] and R01 DE018227 [to M.L.C.])
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Number: M01-RR00052 to S.A.B.
Additional Supporting information may be found in the online version of this article
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.