These authors contributed equally.
Naturally Occurring Genetic Variants of Human Caspase-1 Differ Considerably in Structure and the Ability to Activate Interleukin-1β
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2013
How to Cite
Luksch, H., Romanowski, M. J., Chara, O., Tüngler, V., Caffarena, E. R., Heymann, M. C., Lohse, P., Aksentijevich, I., Remmers, E. F., Flecks, S., Quoos, N., Gramatté, J., Petzold, C., Hofmann, S. R., Winkler, S., Pessler, F., Kallinich, T., Ganser, G., Nimtz-Talaska, A., Baumann, U., Runde, V., Grimbacher, B., Birmelin, J., Gahr, M., Roesler, J. and Rösen-Wolff, A. (2013), Naturally Occurring Genetic Variants of Human Caspase-1 Differ Considerably in Structure and the Ability to Activate Interleukin-1β. Hum. Mutat., 34: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/humu.22169
Communicated by David N. Cooper
Contract grant sponsors: German Research Foundation (DFG, KFO 249, TP1, RO/471-11 and TP2, HO 4510/1-1); Federal Ministry of Education and Research (PID-NET, Project A4); Medical faculty of the University of Technology Dresden, MeDDrive33 (08/09): 60.153 to S.W., Germany; Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant, # 224894 to F.P., European Union.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 01:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: RO/471-11, HO 4510/1-1
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Medical faculty of the University of Technology Dresden, MeDDrive33. Grant Number: (08/09): 60.153
- Marie Curie International Reintegration. Grant Number: # 224894
This article has been cited by:
- 1Nod-Like Receptor Protein 1 Inflammasome Mediates Neuron Injury under High Glucose, Molecular Neurobiology, 2014, 49, 2, 673, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Contribution of the inflammasomes to autoinflammatory diseases and recent mouse models as research tools, Clinical Immunology, 2013, 147, 3, 175, ,