These authors contributed equally.
Naturally Occurring Genetic Variants of Human Caspase-1 Differ Considerably in Structure and the Ability to Activate Interleukin-1β
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2013
How to Cite
Luksch, H., Romanowski, M. J., Chara, O., Tüngler, V., Caffarena, E. R., Heymann, M. C., Lohse, P., Aksentijevich, I., Remmers, E. F., Flecks, S., Quoos, N., Gramatté, J., Petzold, C., Hofmann, S. R., Winkler, S., Pessler, F., Kallinich, T., Ganser, G., Nimtz-Talaska, A., Baumann, U., Runde, V., Grimbacher, B., Birmelin, J., Gahr, M., Roesler, J. and Rösen-Wolff, A. (2013), Naturally Occurring Genetic Variants of Human Caspase-1 Differ Considerably in Structure and the Ability to Activate Interleukin-1β. Hum. Mutat., 34: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/humu.22169
Communicated by David N. Cooper
Contract grant sponsors: German Research Foundation (DFG, KFO 249, TP1, RO/471-11 and TP2, HO 4510/1-1); Federal Ministry of Education and Research (PID-NET, Project A4); Medical faculty of the University of Technology Dresden, MeDDrive33 (08/09): 60.153 to S.W., Germany; Marie Curie International Reintegration Grant, # 224894 to F.P., European Union.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2012 01:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: RO/471-11, HO 4510/1-1
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Medical faculty of the University of Technology Dresden, MeDDrive33. Grant Number: (08/09): 60.153
- Marie Curie International Reintegration. Grant Number: # 224894
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!