Communicated by Mauno Vihinen
Multiple Functional Effects of RET Kinase Domain Sequence Variants in Hirschsprung Disease
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 132–142, January 2013
How to Cite
Hyndman, B. D., Gujral, T. S., Krieger, J. R., Cockburn, J. G. and Mulligan, L. M. (2013), Multiple Functional Effects of RET Kinase Domain Sequence Variants in Hirschsprung Disease. Hum. Mutat., 34: 132–142. doi: 10.1002/humu.22170
These authors contributed equally to this work.
Contract grant sponsors: Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) (MOP49602 to L.M.M.); The Terry Fox Foundation Studentship and Fellowship in Transdisciplinary Cancer Research in Partnership with CIHR (to B.D.H., J.G.C., and T.S.G.); Ontario Graduate Scholarship (JGC); CIHR Traineeship in Protein Function Discovery; Sir Frederick Banting and Dr. Charles Best Canada Graduate Scholarship from the CIHR (to T.S.G.).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP49602
- The Terry Fox Foundation Studentship and Fellowship in Transdisciplinary Cancer Research in Partnership with CIHR
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (JGC)
- CIHR Traineeship in Protein Function Discovery
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!