Communicated by A. Jamie Cuticchia
Joint Analysis of SNPs and Proteins Identifies Regulatory IL18 Gene Variations Decreasing the Chance of Spastic Cerebral Palsy
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 143–148, January 2013
How to Cite
Hollegaard, M. V., Skogstrand, K., Thorsen, P., Nørgaard-Pedersen, B., Hougaard, D. M. and Grove, J. (2013), Joint Analysis of SNPs and Proteins Identifies Regulatory IL18 Gene Variations Decreasing the Chance of Spastic Cerebral Palsy. Hum. Mutat., 34: 143–148. doi: 10.1002/humu.22173
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 02:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!