These authors contributed equally to this work
Mutations of ANK3 identified by exome sequencing are associated with autism susceptibility†
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 1635–1638, December 2012
How to Cite
Bi, C., Wu, J., Jiang, T., Liu, Q., Cai, W., Yu, P., Cai, T., Zhao, M., Jiang, Y.-h. and Sun, Z. S. (2012), Mutations of ANK3 identified by exome sequencing are associated with autism susceptibility. Hum. Mutat., 33: 1635–1638. doi: 10.1002/humu.22174
Communicated by Hamish S. Scott
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 AUG 2012 02:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- Major State Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB517902 and 2012CB517904
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 2011DFA30670
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Z2110521
- Autism Speaks (to YHJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!