Communicated by Stephen J. Chanock
Investigation of the Relationship Between Prostate Cancer and MSMB and NCOA4 Genetic Variants and Protein Expression
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 149–156, January 2013
How to Cite
FitzGerald, L. M., Zhang, X., Kolb, S., Kwon, E. M., Liew, Y. C., Hurtado-Coll, A., Knudsen, B. S., Ostrander, E. A. and Stanford, J. L. (2013), Investigation of the Relationship Between Prostate Cancer and MSMB and NCOA4 Genetic Variants and Protein Expression. Hum. Mutat., 34: 149–156. doi: 10.1002/humu.22176
Contract grant sponsors: National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health (RO1 CA056678, R01 CA092579, R03 CA121871, R03 CA137799 [to J.L.S.], P50 CA097186 [to J.L.S. and L.M.F.]); Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Intramural Program of the National Human Genome Research Institute.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 AUG 2012 04:01PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: RO1 CA056678, R01 CA092579, R03 CA121871, R03 CA137799
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Intramural Program of the National Human Genome Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!