Contract grant sponsors: The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally-Directed Medical Research Program (grant TS060052); The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance; Stichting Michelle.
Functional Assessment of TSC2 Variants Identified in Individuals with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 167–175, January 2013
How to Cite
Hoogeveen-Westerveld, M., Ekong, R., Povey, S., Mayer, K., Lannoy, N., Elmslie, F., Bebin, M., Dies, K., Thompson, C., Sparagana, S. P., Davies, P., van den Ouweland, A., Halley, D. and Nellist, M. (2013), Functional Assessment of TSC2 Variants Identified in Individuals with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. Hum. Mutat., 34: 167–175. doi: 10.1002/humu.22202
Communicated by George P. Patrinos
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally-Directed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: TS060052
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance; Stichting Michelle
Vol. 34, Issue 2, 409–410, Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!