Contract grant sponsors: The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally-Directed Medical Research Program (grant TS060052); The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance; Stichting Michelle.
Functional Assessment of TSC2 Variants Identified in Individuals with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 167–175, January 2013
How to Cite
Hoogeveen-Westerveld, M., Ekong, R., Povey, S., Mayer, K., Lannoy, N., Elmslie, F., Bebin, M., Dies, K., Thompson, C., Sparagana, S. P., Davies, P., van den Ouweland, A., Halley, D. and Nellist, M. (2013), Functional Assessment of TSC2 Variants Identified in Individuals with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. Hum. Mutat., 34: 167–175. doi: 10.1002/humu.22202
Communicated by George P. Patrinos
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally-Directed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: TS060052
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance; Stichting Michelle
Vol. 34, Issue 2, 409–410, Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!