Contract grant sponsors: The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally-Directed Medical Research Program (grant TS060052); The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance; Stichting Michelle.
Functional Assessment of TSC2 Variants Identified in Individuals with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 167–175, January 2013
How to Cite
Hoogeveen-Westerveld, M., Ekong, R., Povey, S., Mayer, K., Lannoy, N., Elmslie, F., Bebin, M., Dies, K., Thompson, C., Sparagana, S. P., Davies, P., van den Ouweland, A., Halley, D. and Nellist, M. (2013), Functional Assessment of TSC2 Variants Identified in Individuals with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex. Hum. Mutat., 34: 167–175. doi: 10.1002/humu.22202
Communicated by George P. Patrinos
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2012
- The U.S. Department of Defense Congressionally-Directed Medical Research Program. Grant Number: TS060052
- The Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance; Stichting Michelle
Vol. 34, Issue 2, 409–410, Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.