Communicated by Ravi Savarirayan
Mutation Analysis of the IL36RN Gene in 14 Japanese Patients with Generalized Pustular Psoriasis
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 176–183, January 2013
How to Cite
Farooq, M., Nakai, H., Fujimoto, A., Fujikawa, H., Matsuyama, A., Kariya, N., Aizawa, A., Fujiwara, H., Ito, M. and Shimomura, Y. (2013), Mutation Analysis of the IL36RN Gene in 14 Japanese Patients with Generalized Pustular Psoriasis. Hum. Mutat., 34: 176–183. doi: 10.1002/humu.22203
Contract grant sponsors: The Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan (to Y.S.); “Research on Measures for Intractable Diseases” Project: matching fund subsidy (H23–028) from Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, Japan.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2012
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, Japan
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.