Communicated by Raymond Dalgleish
VariBench: A Benchmark Database for Variations
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 42–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Nair, P. S. and Vihinen, M. (2013), VariBench: A Benchmark Database for Variations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 42–49. doi: 10.1002/humu.22204
Contract grant sponsors: Sigrid Juselius Foundation; Tampere City's Science Fellowship; Competitive Research Funding of the Tampere University Hospital; Biocenter Finland
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Tampere City's Science Fellowship
- Tampere University Hospital
- Biocenter Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!