Communicated by Raymond Dalgleish
VariBench: A Benchmark Database for Variations
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 42–49, January 2013
How to Cite
Nair, P. S. and Vihinen, M. (2013), VariBench: A Benchmark Database for Variations. Hum. Mutat., 34: 42–49. doi: 10.1002/humu.22204
Contract grant sponsors: Sigrid Juselius Foundation; Tampere City's Science Fellowship; Competitive Research Funding of the Tampere University Hospital; Biocenter Finland
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 04:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
- Tampere City's Science Fellowship
- Tampere University Hospital
- Biocenter Finland
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.