Communicated by Jürgen Horst
A Novel Deletion in SMPX Causes a Rare form of X-Linked Progressive Hearing Loss in Two Families Due to a Founder Effect
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 66–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Abdelfatah, N., Merner, N., Houston, J., Benteau, T., Griffin, A., Doucette, L., Stockley, T., Lauzon, J. L. and Young, T.-L. (2013), A Novel Deletion in SMPX Causes a Rare form of X-Linked Progressive Hearing Loss in Two Families Due to a Founder Effect. Hum. Mutat., 34: 66–69. doi: 10.1002/humu.22205
Contract grant sponsors: Canadian Foundation for Innovation (New Investigator Award no. 9384; Leaders Opportunity Fund no.13120); Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR 207714); Research and Development Corporation (RDC 207711); Genome Canada (Atlantic Medical Genetics and Genomics Initiative to T-L.Y.); CIHR-Regional Partnership Program (RPP) Fellowship (207716/207696 to N.A.).
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: 9384
- Leaders Opportunity Fund. Grant Number: 13120
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: CIHR 207714
- Research and Development Corporation. Grant Number: RDC 207711
- CIHR-Regional Partnership Program. Grant Number: 207716/207696
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!