Communicated by Jürgen Horst
A Novel Deletion in SMPX Causes a Rare form of X-Linked Progressive Hearing Loss in Two Families Due to a Founder Effect
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 66–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Abdelfatah, N., Merner, N., Houston, J., Benteau, T., Griffin, A., Doucette, L., Stockley, T., Lauzon, J. L. and Young, T.-L. (2013), A Novel Deletion in SMPX Causes a Rare form of X-Linked Progressive Hearing Loss in Two Families Due to a Founder Effect. Hum. Mutat., 34: 66–69. doi: 10.1002/humu.22205
Contract grant sponsors: Canadian Foundation for Innovation (New Investigator Award no. 9384; Leaders Opportunity Fund no.13120); Canadian Institute of Health Research (CIHR 207714); Research and Development Corporation (RDC 207711); Genome Canada (Atlantic Medical Genetics and Genomics Initiative to T-L.Y.); CIHR-Regional Partnership Program (RPP) Fellowship (207716/207696 to N.A.).
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation. Grant Number: 9384
- Leaders Opportunity Fund. Grant Number: 13120
- Canadian Institute of Health Research. Grant Number: CIHR 207714
- Research and Development Corporation. Grant Number: RDC 207711
- CIHR-Regional Partnership Program. Grant Number: 207716/207696
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.