Communicated by David E. Goldgar
Analysis of the Novel Fanconi Anemia Gene SLX4/FANCP in Familial Breast Cancer Cases
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Bakker, J. L., van Mil, S. E., Crossan, G., Sabbaghian, N., De Leeneer, K., Poppe, B., Adank, M., Gille, H., Verheul, H., Meijers-Heijboer, H., de Winter, J. P., Claes, K., Tischkowitz, M. and Waisfisz, Q. (2013), Analysis of the Novel Fanconi Anemia Gene SLX4/FANCP in Familial Breast Cancer Cases. Hum. Mutat., 34: 70–73. doi: 10.1002/humu.22206
Contract grant sponsors: The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) (ZonMw/VIDI grant no. 91756341); Jewish General Hospital Weekend to End Breast Cancer; Quebec Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation and Export Trade; Jodi Taiger Lazarus Fund for Hereditary Breast Cancer Research.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 91756341
- Jewish General Hospital Weekend to End Breast Cancer
- Quebec Ministry of Economic Development
- Innovation and Export Trade
- Jodi Taiger Lazarus Fund for Hereditary Breast Cancer Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!