Communicated by David E. Goldgar
Analysis of the Novel Fanconi Anemia Gene SLX4/FANCP in Familial Breast Cancer Cases
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Bakker, J. L., van Mil, S. E., Crossan, G., Sabbaghian, N., De Leeneer, K., Poppe, B., Adank, M., Gille, H., Verheul, H., Meijers-Heijboer, H., de Winter, J. P., Claes, K., Tischkowitz, M. and Waisfisz, Q. (2013), Analysis of the Novel Fanconi Anemia Gene SLX4/FANCP in Familial Breast Cancer Cases. Hum. Mutat., 34: 70–73. doi: 10.1002/humu.22206
Contract grant sponsors: The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research (NWO) (ZonMw/VIDI grant no. 91756341); Jewish General Hospital Weekend to End Breast Cancer; Quebec Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation and Export Trade; Jodi Taiger Lazarus Fund for Hereditary Breast Cancer Research.
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2012 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 91756341
- Jewish General Hospital Weekend to End Breast Cancer
- Quebec Ministry of Economic Development
- Innovation and Export Trade
- Jodi Taiger Lazarus Fund for Hereditary Breast Cancer Research
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.