These two authors have contributed equally to this work.
Mutation Detection by Clonal Sequencing of PCR Amplicons and Grouped Read Typing is Applicable to Clinical Diagnostics
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 248–254, January 2013
How to Cite
Chambers, P. A., Stead, L. F., Morgan, J. E., Carr, I. M., Sutton, K. M., Watson, C. M., Crowe, V., Dickinson, H., Roberts, P., Mulatero, C., Seymour, M., Markham, A. F., Waring, P. M., Quirke, P. and Taylor, G. R. (2013), Mutation Detection by Clonal Sequencing of PCR Amplicons and Grouped Read Typing is Applicable to Clinical Diagnostics. Hum. Mutat., 34: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/humu.22207
Communicated by Paolo M. Fortina
Contract grant sponsors: Leeds CR-UK Centre Award (to G.R.T.); Yorkshire Cancer Research Program (to P.Q.); Leeds University Scholarship (to K.M.S.). Grant number C37059/A11941 from Cancer Research UK to PAC
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2012 10:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Leeds CR-UK Centre Award
- Yorkshire Cancer Research Program
- Leeds University Scholarship
- Cancer Research UK to PAC. Grant Number: C37059/A11941
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!